Tipalti as a Monetization Network Payment System
We understand app monetization networks and their unique needs: hundreds or thousands of publisher payments must be completed in a timely fashion, in their local currency or USD, with preferred payment methods greatly varying between countries.
Developers and publishers rely on your app monetization network to monetize their applications. They want to be paid quickly and efficiently. As the network operator, you face many challenges:
- You need to support multiple payment methods, optimized to the various geographies of your publishers/developers – PayPal, wire transfer, ACH, check, e-check or global ACH, prepaid debit cards, Western Union, etc.
- Many of your publishers prefer payments in local currency. You need to be able to offer payments in both USD and those currencies.
- Collecting all of the information required by the local regulations to successfully complete a wire payment can be daunting – IFSC code in India, tax ID in Russia, Sort code in the UK, etc.
- You must comply with all tax related requirements – collecting W-9 for U.S. companies or invoices elsewhere and withholding payments to payees that did not submit the required forms.
- You must comply with AML/Anti-terror/Anti-narcotics regulations that require you to validate each publisher against “black-lists” databases before you pay.
Tipalti’s enterprise-class payout platform addresses these needs via a very simple interface that hides all the complexities, ensures the correct information is gathered from publishers/developers, and even communicates on your behalf with payees when payments are made or if information is missing.
Not only does Tipalti reduce the workload associated with payouts by at least 50%, it also saves you tremendous amounts of money. Since the payee pays the transaction costs (you can configure it differently if you wish), the cost to you as the payer is negligible.
The Tipalti solution is completely white labeled and appears as part of your app monetization network website, maintaining your brand, while strengthening your relationship with publishers/developers.
To learn more about app monetization, click here.