How Online Companies Solve Supplier Payments
We’ve been able to offload the collection of tax information from all of our partners to a central place where we don’t physically manage and input this data. It’s all on the platform, which has really helped reduce the compliance risk.
Director, Finance & Accounting IT at GoDaddy
A payables process you’ll never think about again.
Automate the entire process for paying your network of global freelancers and contractors.
Reduce the friction of making your network payable.
A complete whitelabeled, self-service onboarding system that’s easy to implement and intelligent.
Pay anyone, anywhere.
Pay partners in 190 countries using 120 currencies, and across multiple payment methods in a matter of clicks.
Eliminate complex partner communications.
Proactively notify partners about payment status and issues—reducing calls to your finance team.
Hear from our online services customers
Why trust Tipalti with your partner payments?
Accelerate Network Growth
Go global with your partner base to achieve growth at scale. If you’re on a go-to-market and expansion track, Tipalti lets you leverage providers from all over the world.
Improve Partner Relationships
Offer the most flexible payment options (including US ACH, wire transfer, global ACH, PayPal, prepaid debit, or paper check) to attract and retain the best online service partners, while reducing the risk of paying fraudsters. They can also be paid in their local currency across 120 options.
Eliminate Manual Processes
Manual effort can lead to mass payment errors. Dramatically reduce payment workload by 80% with self-service onboarding, automated communications, and a unified payment processing interface. You’ll also reduce payment errors and potential fraud.
Effortless Tax Compliance
Don’t wait until year-end to hunt down partners for their tax forms. Collect W-9, W-8 series, or VAT ID forms and produce submission-ready 1099 and 1042-S reports.
We used to close just AP around business day 20; now we do it on business day 4.
Finance and Accounting Manager at Foursquare
How Online Services Companies Use Tipalti
- Partners provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time.
Select the right capabilities for your needs
I need Tipalti to: