How Online Companies Solve Supplier Payments
We’ve been able to offload the collection of tax information from all of our partners to a central place where we don’t physically manage and input this data. It’s all on the platform, which has really helped reduce the compliance risk.
Director, Finance & Accounting IT at GoDaddy
A payables process you’ll never think about again.
Automate the entire process for paying your network of global freelancers and contractors.
Reduce the friction of making your network payable.
A complete whitelabeled, self-service onboarding system that’s easy to implement and intelligent.
Pay anyone, anywhere.
Pay partners in 196 countries using 120 currencies, and across multiple payment methods in a matter of clicks.
Eliminate complex partner communications.
Proactively notify partners about payment status and issues—reducing calls to your finance team.
We used to close just AP around business day 20; now we do it on business day 4.
Finance and Accounting Manager at Foursquare
- Partners provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time.
Select the right capabilities for your needs
I need Tipalti to: