NOTICE OF CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By continuing to use the Tipalti Services on or after September 18, 2023, you agree to the new Terms that apply to you. If you do not agree, you must stop using the Tipalti Services. If you have questions regarding the updated agreements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous version of the Tipalti Service Agreement:
April 10, 2023
Previous version of the Tipalti Software Services Agreement:
December 21, 2022
Previous version of the Data Processing Addendum
April 25, 2022
Effective on September 18, 2023 for all existing customers, the Terms are updated as summarized below:
Tipalti Services Agreement
- Section 1: applies an EEA Services Schedule to customers who contract with Tipalti B.V.*
- Section 5.3: clarifies that Payee Information is used to run compliance programs, and as otherwise provided in the agreement
- Section 6.1: clarifies the fee increases on renewal
- Section 6.2: removes unnecessary payment method details
- Section 6.7: provides new detail regarding international billing
- Section 7.5: clarifies how Tipalti is authorized to use and disclose certain data, including using aggregated or anonymized data for the purposes of research, development, and improvement of products and services.
- Section 13.2: adds requirement for assignment agreement to validate permitted assignments
- Section 13.9: adds details related to Tipalti B.V. as a contracting party*
- Section 13.10: updates Tipalti’s notice procedures and addresses
- Section 13.11: adds detail about how Tipalti is authorized to use and disclose personal information
- Section 14: updates definitions of ACH Debit, Customer Data, EEA, EU, Linked Account, Payee Information, and the identity of Tipalti as defined in the agreement
- Standard Services Schedule 1: requires customers to associate a Linked Account with their Tipalti Account for certain purposes, including ACH Debit funding, and adds conditions regarding funds flows.
- Standard Services Schedule 1.4: permits Tipalti to process mail addressed to Customer at Tipalti’s locations
- EEA Services Schedule added*
* This notice does not serve as an assignment of your agreement from any Tipalti entity to Tipalti B.V., and we will reach out to you specifically if such an assignment is necessary.
Tipalti Software Services Schedule
- Section 1.1: allows new Services to be accessed from within the Service itself
- Section 1.3: consolidates and clarifies language
- Section 2.1: clarifies procedures for user overage billing
- Section 3.1: clarifies which fees are automatically increased on renewal, and which price index is referenced
- Section 4.2: permits disclosures in legal procedures
- Section 4.5: adds detail about how Tipalti is authorized to use and disclose certain data, including for the purposes of research, development, and improvement of products and services.
- Section 5.1: clarifies language
- Section 10.3: provides for acceptance of terms from within the service
- Section 10.8: adds details about arbitration language, panel, and hearings
- Section 10.9: provides similar notice requirements as in the TSA
- Section 10.10: adds detail about how Tipalti is authorized to use and disclose personal information
- Section 11: updates definitions to Customer Data, Customer User, Subscription Fee, and the identity of Tipalti as defined in the agreement
Data Processing Addendum
- Section 1: updated definition of data protection laws
- Section 2.5: added detail regarding California Privacy Laws
- Adding Third Party Data to the types of personal data we process, and related services
- Adding means of processing within the service
Thank you for being a Tipalti customer!