How Education Companies Solve Supplier Payments
Onboarding substitute teachers into a streamlined system and setting them up to get paid is critical to our retention.
Director of Finance at Swing Education
A payables process you’ll never think about again.
Automate the entire process for paying your network of global freelancers and contractors.
Reduce the friction of making your network payable.
A complete whitelabeled, self-service onboarding system that’s easy to implement and intelligent.
Pay anyone, anywhere.
Pay instructors in 196 countries using 120 currencies, and across multiple payment methods in a matter of clicks.
Eliminate complex partner communications.
Proactively notify instruction partners about payment status and issues—reducing calls to your finance team.
We used to spend three hours a week making payments. Now, it’s down to minutes.
Head of Finance at Skillshare
- Instructors provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time.
Tipalti is the most comprehensive payables platform available
Learn more by exploring our feature set