How Financial and Insurance Companies Solve Supplier Payments
Our controller approves the payments, and typically those will be distributed by day two of the month, which is awesome for us and our partners who are getting paid quickly and in their preferred way.
Sr Manager, Business Development at FundBox
The Most Efficient Payables Automation
Whether you have an invoice-based workflow or a digital business model, Tipalti can eliminate much of the friction you currently encounter.
Global Payables Operations Made Easy
From paying to 196 countries with 120 currencies* to its multi-entity architecture to treasury-level currency management services*, Tipalti is the most globally minded AP solution.
Strengthen Processes with Enterprise-Grade Controls
Granular controls to increase the security of sensitive financial data—ensure ongoing compliance and improve management oversight.
Real-Time Integrated Reporting to General Ledger
Speed up monthly and quarterly close by 25% with instant payment reconciliation down to the transaction level. Then synchronise with your ERP.
Robust, Multi-Entity Cloud Architecture
Centralise financial and payables operations (including invoice and payment approvals) for today’s remote workforce and multi-subsidiary businesses.
We were spending seven days a month paying our contributors around the world. Now we only spend one day making those global payments.
CFO at SeekingAlpha
- They provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Suppliers can email invoices or upload them directly from the Supplier Hub web portal.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti AI routes invoices and payment instructions to the organization’s approvers.
- Once approved, Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time to the ERP.
Tipalti is the most comprehensive payables platform available
Learn more by exploring our feature set