The Ultimate Guide to SuiteWorld 2019
This April, the industry’s #1 Cloud ERP event is returning to Las Vegas! And Tipalti is ready for it. We can’t wait for three days of networking, gaining actionable insights, and exploring the NetSuite ecosystem.
SuiteWorld is the perfect place for CFOs and finance executives to learn, explore, connect, and grow beyond the status quo. But, as with most events, things can get a little hectic. Where are the best places to eat? What influencers should I tweet? Can I pack my Tommy Bahama romper? The questions are endless, and Tipalti is here to help—we’ve compiled the best of SuiteWorld19 so click below or read on for your ultimate event guide!
The Highlights So Far:
So You Know Where to Go—
- April 1 – 4, 2019
- The Sands Expo and Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
So You Learn—
- Scaling Payables with NetSuite: Maximizing Lean Finance Operations
- Speakers: Rob Israch, Tipalti, Dash Victor, Docker, and Nicholas Corradino, Top Hat
- Tuesday, April 02, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM | San Polo 3406 (Venetian, Level 3)
- How do companies successfully scale to keep up with their growing financial operations and business needs? This session will give you the tools you need to implement AP best practices and controls across a multi-subsidiary structure. You’ll learn how to meet compliance requirements for a global supplier base, painlessly go from Net 30 to Net 60, and achieve cost-neutral payables with NetSuite and NetSuite OneWorld.
- Scaling Global Financial Operations as a Multi-Subsidiary Business
- Speaker: Dash Victor, Docker
- Thursday, April 04, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM | Lido 3006 (Venetian, Level 3)
- Scaling operations across subsidiaries add layers of complexities to finance. In this session, you’ll learn how a best-in-class accounts payable process can eliminate risk, inefficiencies, and financial reporting challenges when running a company with multiple BUs and geographies. It will cover critical factors such as managing suppliers, staying in compliance with tax and regulatory requirements, processing invoices, executing payments to domestic and overseas suppliers, expediting financial close, and mastering currency conversion.
So You Network—
- SuiteWorld19 Expo Hours
- Monday, April 1, 2019 — 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019 — 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019 — 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, April 4, 2019 — 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM
So You Have Fun—
- The Tipalti team will be giving away laser engraved luggage tags—take a trip to our booth during open expo hours to customize your own!
So You Socialize—
- If you didn’t post it on social media, did it really even happen? Be sure to follow these handles and hashtags for the ultimate event experience:
We can’t wait to connect with you all at #SuiteWorld19!
If you’re ready to talk payables transformation at SuiteWorld19 with a Tipalti team member, schedule a meeting with us here.