Webinar with KPMG:
Best Practices in Accounts Payable Tax Compliance
Hear from the experts at KPMG LLP on creating compliant processes for handling W-8 Series and W-9 tax requirements
The IRS has been stepping up monitoring and auditing of US business’ accounts payable tax compliance to ensure they meet the provisions established in the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). This includes a labyrinth of tax forms and related requirements that affect how you engage with each business supplier outside the United States.
In this webinar, Laurie Hatten-Boyd, Principal at KPMG LLP, will provide an overview of US tax compliance rules as it relates to companies paying their global suppliers. Laurie will explain how new FATCA requirements impact organizations with global supplier bases and the legal and financial penalties for non-compliance.
View this webinar to learn best practices for the W-8 and W-9 tax compliance, including:
- An overview of US tax rules as it relates to paying global suppliers, including new FATCA requirements
- Steps your organization can take to avoid legal and financial penalties
- How to ensure your payees select the correct form based on their country and corporate structure
- Determining which payees require tax withholding by treaty
- The basics around end-of-year 1099/1042-S tax reporting
Please complete this form to view the recording.
Product Marketing, Tipalti