Get Up to Speed Quickly and Achieve Rapid ROI with Tipalti Implementation Services
Tipalti Service Options
Tipalti’s implementations are collaborative engagements where our team works closely with you to guide you through the process. Average time to go-live is four weeks, but the timeline can easily be accelerated with fast turnaround from your team. We have had customers go live within eight days. Whether you want a highly customised implementation or a quick go-live, Tipalti can support your organisation’s implementation needs.
- Branded payee iFrame (Color customization only) or supplier portal from Tipalti’s preset templates
- Payee onboarding workflow including global data validation engine
- Electronic tax form collection and data validation, inline with HMRC requirements
- Standard Tipalti Products/Modules: Bills, Payments, Approve, Multi-Entity, SSO, Detect, Documents, etc.
- Standard Reports: Payee reports, payment reconciliation, etc.
- Standard Integrations: See this link.
- ERP Integration: Any other ERP using a CSV based approach
- Basic API support for processing payments/invoices and reconciliation
- Setup of financial controls: payment approval workflow, signatory rights, roles, and user privilege
- Setup of payee email notifications
(Requires Custom Statement of Work)
- Fully customised payee iFrame or supplier portal
- Data import (e.g. historical data, bills, etc.)
- Custom reports or reporting mechanisms (e.g. FTP)
- Advanced API support for more complex API integrations (using FTP site for processing payments and reconciliation files, developing custom API to API ERP integration, etc.)
Tipalti has a proven framework that infuses best practices with a solution design that fits your requirements.
Tipalti provides a strong foundation for implementation success with a structured, comprehensive setup call to review your end-to-end workflow, outline a joint onboarding plan and timeline, review and validate the technical configuration requirements, and guide you through our due diligence approval cycle. We also create a sandbox environment in this stage and provide training on the end user experience, the Tipalti Hub, and a technical overview of the integration so you have everything you need to get started right after the call.
After agreement on the requirements, we assist you with technical integration of the iFrame into your website or setting up the Tipalti hosted portal, creating a sample payment file, and configuring the necessary banking, PayPal, and email integrations. We can also help you integrate Tipalti into your front-end and back-end ERP systems using our comprehensive API and pre-built integrations. To ensure the project stays on track, we conduct weekly (or more frequent) status calls.
Before payee onboarding begins, Tipalti provides in-depth training on the Tipalti Hub and finance functions as well as the supplier onboarding workflow and experience. You get complete knowledge transfer so you feel confident managing your operation over the long-term.
After training, it’s time to launch. We provide adoption and change management support as you invite payees to onboard and register with the white-labeled solution. Once payees are onboarded, you fund your account, prepare payment files, execute the first payment run, and learn how to troubleshoot exceptions. We’re there with you every step of the way as you go live.
The relationship doesn’t end after you’ve made your first payment. We are a partner invested in your long-term success and offer ongoing support so you get the most out of Tipalti.
- Technical Support: Technical and product support is provided to all customers, with phone and email support available around the clock. The support team consistently ranks 99% in customer satisfaction and have deep finance and Tipalti experience so you get the answers you need quickly.
- Customer Success: Our team of customer success managers can work with you to understand your long-term goals and develop a success plan to help you reach these milestones. CSMs will recommend best practices, services, solutions, and processes that will help you leverage all of the platform capabilities to maximize engagement and adoption.
Tipalti is always on top of what their customers need in both service and technology. They’re a high touch service and always consider the issues we’re having around our processes and strategy beyond what’s currently in their product.
VP of Operations at Content.ad