It used to take bandwidth and resources from our team. We were writing and mailing checks. Now that payments automation is built into our platform for partners, we are able to pay our partners faster, in their preferred method.
CEO at Flytographer
A payables process you’ll never think about again.
Automate the entire process for paying your network of global freelancers and contractors.
Reduce the friction of making your network payable.
A complete whitelabeled, self-service onboarding system that’s easy to implement and intelligent.
Pay anyone, anywhere.
Pay freelancers in 196 countries using 120 currencies, and across multiple payment methods in a matter of clicks.
Eliminate complex partner communications.
Proactively notify freelance partners about payment status and issues—reducing calls to your finance team.
Hear from our gig-economy customers
Streamlined invoice workflows saved 36 days a year
On-Demand photo services scales 40x with ‘invisible finance’
Translation firm cuts payments processing time and goes global
Why trust Tipalti with your freelancer payments?
Accelerate Network Growth
Go global with your freelancer base to achieve growth at scale. If you’re on a go-to-market and expansion track, Tipalti lets you leverage providers from all over the world.
Improve Partner Relationships
Offer the most flexible payment options (including US ACH, wire transfer, global ACH, PayPal, prepaid debit, or paper check) to attract and retain the best freelancers and contractors, while reducing the risk of paying fraudsters. They can also be paid in their local currency across 120 options.
Eliminate Manual Processes
Manual effort can lead to partner payment errors. Dramatically reduce payment workload by 80% with self-service onboarding, automated communications, and a unified payment processing interface. You’ll also reduce payment errors and potential fraud.
Effortless Tax Compliance
Don’t wait until year-end to hunt down partners for their tax forms. Collect W-9, W-8 series, or VAT ID forms and produce submission-ready 1099 and 1042-S reports.
We were spending seven days a month paying our contributors around the world. Now we only spend one day making those global payments.
CFO at SeekingAlpha
How Gig Economy Companies Use Tipalti
- Partners provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time.
Innovation and efficiency come built-in
Tipalti offers the most comprehensive payables technology to help your business streamline, simplify, and evolve.
Let’s get more productive
Talk to an expert and learn how you can take control of your payables.
Strategies and Insights from Real-world Online Marketplaces
How do you know if your marketplace has a payment issue?