Streamline accounts payable for global subsidiaries and business units
Tipalti future-proofs your global AP operations by providing end-to-end AP capabilities for multi-entity companies in a single platform, helping finance departments manage growth and scale compliantly. That includes reporting back to ERPs with multi-entity support such as NetSuite OneWorld and Sage Intacct.
Manage Different AP Workflows with Tipalti Multi-Entity
Do you need to manage entities – multiple subsidiaries, divisions, global business units, and brands – with different AP processes and workflows, yet still provide a consolidated view to executives? Tipalti Multi-Entity supports a consolidated headquarter payer account that has multiple sub-entities associated with it.
- Manage all entities’ payables operations from a single Tipalti model
- Enable each entity to operate with their own unique workflow
- Manage a large number of entities
Expand AP Capabilities without Adding More AP Resources
Tipalti is the only platform that automates the entire end-to-end global AP and supplier payments workflow for companies with multiple subsidiaries, brands, international business units, divisions, and entities. It’s unified operations and instant visibility across the extended enterprise, while also maintaining local autonomy and control.
- Segment information by entity for audit preparedness, financial controls, financial reporting, fraud prevention, and visibility purposes
- Roll it all up for headquarters in an efficient, compliant, seamless way
Scale with Advanced Multi-Entity Features
Get consistent and controlled processes that deliver accurate reporting and controls you can be confident about. Coordinate and manage AP across multiple entities with:
- Independent branding, payment methods, tax onboarding flows, supplier communications, reconciliation, reporting, and modules per entity
- Automatic payment flow routing and funds segregation with virtual accounts per entity
- Tax and regulatory compliance per entity
- Automatic consolidation of data from sub-entities to headquarters’ payer entity
- Segregate payables data between different entities for better visibility, control, and access for an optimized workflow
- Only view and process invoices for specific entities
- Ensure better audit preparedness, improving financial and fraud controls
- Deliver subsidiary-specific communications to payees with the subsidiary’s email address and branding
Bradley Clifford | Assistant Controller at Stack Overflow
When we started towards full automation, we decided to implement Tipalti across the entirety of our organization due to the ability to have the multi-entity set-up, the international payment set-up, and just the ease with how Tipalti handles this. If we open up any offices in the future, this is a system that we’ve got in place that allows us to do that, because it’s super simple to add another entity into the system, and then we’re up and running straight away.
Innovation and efficiency
Tipalti offers the most comprehensive payables technology to help your
business streamline, simplify, and evolve.
Let’s get more productive
Talk to an expert and learn how you can take control of your payables.