Global Partner Payments*
Global payments to pay thousands of partners in a matter of clicks
- Pay to 196 countries in 120 currencies
- BACS, SEPA, Global ACH, wire transfer, US ACH, PayPal, and more
- 26,000 rules to reduce payment errors by 66%
- Provide real-time payment status visibility to suppliers
- Enterprise-grade financial controls
Global Partner Payment Execution Made Easy
Say goodbye to manual data entry across multiple bank portals, along with costly overheads and extra fees. Easily schedule payments in different methods, countries, and currencies via a single application. Tipalti automatically remits to suppliers in all payment methods with no interaction required by your team.
- Trigger payments from invoices, payment file upload, or the Tipalti API
- All payment status and data from each payment method is reconciled, normalised, and sent to your ERP
- Scale payments as you grow without the need to hire
Global Coverage, International Payment Methods
Whether you’re paying suppliers, contractors, freelancers, publishers, or vendors, Tipalti can handle it all. The self-service supplier portal allows payees to choose their preferred payment method and submit banking details.
- Execute payments to 196 countries in 120 local currencies
- Offer 6 international payment methods – US ACH, global ACH (eCheck), wire transfer, PayPal, paper check, and prepaid debit card
- Automatically validates supplier data in real-time using 26,000 global banking rules, eliminating payment errors.
- Protect your finance staff from endless phone and email enquiries
- Securely make global payments backed by our money transmitter licenses
Advanced Payment Configuration Options
Move payees away from paper checks and wire transfers, or wait to pay smaller payment amounts. Incentivise suppliers to choose the most cost-effective payment methods and shift to more efficient and safe electronic payments.
- Use transaction fees to incentivise, or pass fees on to payees depending on their chosen payment methods
- Payment thresholds hold payments until a specified limit is reached, improving cost margins on transactions
Payment Transparency Throughout
Looking to reduce inbound calls to your payables department? Proactive payment status communications keep suppliers informed when payments are processed, along with when (and why) they fail. Suppliers can also view their complete payment history via the online portal, freeing your team from hours spent on issue resolution.
- Payees are alerted when additional information is required to process their payments, if tax forms need to be updated, along with any other issues that may occur
- Payment communications and the online supplier portal are all white-labelled, ensuring your brand stays front and centre with your suppliers
Enterprise-Grade Financial Controls
Protect the funds that are leaving your organisation. Instituting strong internal controls is critical to scale payment operations. Enforce delegation of authority, segregation of duties, and system access.
- Implement unlimited numbers of payment approvers, customise workflows, and control access with role-based rules
- Ensure you always have a clear audit trail, with clear logs capturing user activity within Tipalti
Jeff Magliola | VP Operations at Content.ad
GET FREE PRODUCT TOUR NOW
Tipalti has significantly increased our productivity. Paying partners would take a week just to initiate and track payments, as well as send PayPal. And we’d spend two days a month investigating and resolving payment issues. Now we’re able to do all this in one‐fifth the time.
Innovation and efficiency come built-in
Tipalti offers the most comprehensive payables technology to help your business streamline, simplify, and evolve.
Let’s get more productive
Book a demo today and learn how you can take control of your payables.