How Healthcare Companies Solve Supplier Payments
Partnering with Tipalti as our accounts payable solution was one of the best things we could have done.
Controller at Sensei
A payables process you’ll never think about again.
Automate the entire process for paying your global suppliers and contractors.
Touchless AP is a reality.
Invoices are read through OCR for straight-through processing, including the entire approval cycle from invoice to payment.
Reduce the friction of making your suppliers payable.
A complete whitelabeled, self-service onboarding system that’s easy to implement and intelligent.
Pay anyone, anywhere.
Pay suppliers in 196 countries using 120 currencies, and across multiple payment methods in a matter of clicks.
Centralize payables operations.
Tipalti makes it easy to bring accounts payable controls and execution to businesses with multiple subsidiaries and business units.
- They provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Suppliers can email invoices or upload them directly from the Supplier Hub web portal.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti AI routes invoices and payment instructions to the organization’s approvers.
- Once approved, Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time to the ERP.
Select the right capabilities for your needs
I need Tipalti to: