How Financial and Insurance Companies Solve Supplier Payments
Our controller approves the payments, and typically those will be distributed by day two of the month, which is awesome for us and our partners who are getting paid quickly and in their preferred way.
Sr Manager, Business Development at FundBox
The Most Efficient Payables Automation
Whether you have an invoice-based workflow or a digital business model, Tipalti can eliminate much of the friction you currently encounter.
Global Payables Operations Made Easy
From paying to 190 countries with 120 currencies to its multi-entity architecture to treasury-level currency management services, Tipalti is the most globally minded AP solution.
Strengthen Processes with Enterprise-Grade Controls
Granular controls to increase security of sensitive financial data, ensure ongoing compliance, and improve management oversight.
Real-Time Integrated Reporting to General Ledger
Speed up financial close with instant payment reconciliation down to the transaction level. Then synchronize with your ERP.
Robust, Multi-Entity Cloud Architecture
Centralize payables operations (including invoice and payment approvals) for today's remote workforce and multi-subsidiary businesses.
Hear from our financial services customers
Why trust Tipalti with your supplier payments?
Scale Payables with Greater Efficiency
Go global with your supplier base to achieve growth at scale. If you’re on a go-to-market and expansion track, Tipalti lets you leverage providers from all over the world.
Improve Partner Relationships
Offer the most flexible payment options (including US ACH, wire transfer, global ACH, PayPal, prepaid debit, or paper check) to attract and retain the best suppliers, while reducing the risk of paying fraudsters. They can also be paid in their local currency across 120 options.
Eliminate Manual Processes
Manual effort can lead to payment errors. Dramatically reduce payment workload by 80% with self-service onboarding, automated communications, and a unified payment processing interface. You’ll also reduce payment errors and potential fraud.
Effortless Tax Compliance
Don’t wait until year-end to hunt down partners for their tax forms. Collect W-9, W-8 series, or VAT ID forms and produce submission-ready 1099 and 1042-S reports.
We were spending seven days a month paying our contributors around the world. Now we only spend one day making those global payments.
CFO at SeekingAlpha
How Financial Services Companies Use Tipalti
- They provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Suppliers can email invoices or upload them directly from the Supplier Hub web portal.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti AI routes invoices and payment instructions to the organization’s approvers.
- Once approved, Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time to the ERP.
Select the right capabilities for your needs
I need Tipalti to: