Our controller approves the payments, and typically those will be distributed by day two of the month, which is awesome for us and our partners who are getting paid quickly and in their preferred way.
Sr Manager, Business Development at FundBox
Reduce accounts payable workflow 80%.
Automate the entire process for paying your network of global suppliers.
Touchless AP is a reality.
Invoices are read through OCR for straight-through processing, including the entire approval cycle from invoice to payment.
Reduce the friction of making your suppliers payable.
A complete whitelabeled, self-service onboarding system that’s easy to implement and intelligent.
Pay anyone, anywhere.
Pay suppliers in 196 countries using 120 currencies, and across multiple payment methods in a matter of clicks, and with the ability to mitigate currency volatility risk.
Centralize payables operations.
Tipalti makes it easy to bring accounts payable controls and execution to businesses with multiple subsidiaries and business units.
Hear from our financial services customers
They’re saving a month of work every year for the entire team.
Why trust Tipalti with your supplier payments?
Scale Payables with Greater Efficiency
Go global with your supplier base to achieve growth at scale. If you’re on a go-to-market and expansion track, Tipalti lets you leverage providers from all over the world.
Improve Partner Relationships
Offer the most flexible payment options (including US ACH, wire transfer, global ACH, PayPal, prepaid debit, or paper check) to attract and retain the best suppliers, while reducing the risk of paying fraudsters. They can also be paid in their local currency across 120 options.
Eliminate Manual Processes
Manual effort can lead to payment errors. Dramatically reduce payment workload by 80% with self-service onboarding, automated communications, and a unified payment processing interface. You’ll also reduce payment errors and potential fraud.
Effortless Tax Compliance
Don’t wait until year-end to hunt down partners for their tax forms. Collect W-9, W-8 series, or VAT ID forms and produce submission-ready 1099 and 1042-S reports.
We were spending seven days a month paying our contributors around the world. Now we only spend one day making those global payments.
CFO at SeekingAlpha
How Financial Services Companies Use Tipalti
- They provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Suppliers can email invoices or upload them directly from the Supplier Hub web portal.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti AI routes invoices and payment instructions to the organization’s approvers.
- Once approved, Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time to the ERP.
Innovation and efficiency come built-in
Tipalti offers the most comprehensive payables technology to help your business streamline, simplify, and evolve.
Let’s get more productive
Talk to an expert and learn how you can take control of your payables.