How Ecommerce and Retail Companies Scale Supplier Payments
Our staff doesn’t have to spend all day living in Tipalti. We can better allocate our time supporting the business as opposed to entering and coding invoices.
Accounts Payable Manager at Zola
Reduce accounts payable workflow 80%.
Automate the entire process for paying your network of global suppliers.
Touchless AP is a reality.
Invoices are read through OCR for straight-through processing, including the entire approval cycle from invoice to payment.
Reduce the friction of making your suppliers payable.
A complete whitelabeled, self-service onboarding system that’s easy to implement and intelligent.
Pay anyone, anywhere.
Pay suppliers in 196 countries using 120 currencies, and across multiple payment methods in a matter of clicks, and with the ability to mitigate currency volatility risk.
Centralize payables operations.
Tipalti makes it easy to bring accounts payable controls and execution to businesses with multiple subsidiaries and business units.
At the time we implemented Tipalti, we were at about $6 million in sales. Now we’re at almost $100 million in sales, and we’ve never had to add headcount in AP or finance.
COO at Touch of Modern
- They provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Suppliers can email invoices or upload them directly from the Supplier Hub web portal.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti AI routes invoices and payment instructions to the organization’s approvers.
- Once approved, Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time to the ERP.
Select the right capabilities for your needs
I need Tipalti to:
Ecommerce: Out-of-the-Box Operations
5 supplier strategies for lean, growing internet retailers