Send thousands of payments around the world in a matter of clicks
- Pay to 196 countries in 120 currencies
- ACH, wire transfer, international ACH, PayPal, and more
- Pay suppliers, contractors, freelancers, and more
- 26,000 rules to reduce payment errors
- Enterprise-grade financial controls
Global Payment Execution Made Easy
Say goodbye to data entry across multiple bank portals, costly overhead, and extra fees. Schedule payments in different methods, countries, and currencies in a single application. Tipalti automatically remits to payees in all payment methods with no interaction required by your staff.
- Trigger payments from invoices, payment file upload, or the Tipalti API
- All payment status and data from each payment method are reconciled, normalized, and can be sent to ERP
- Eliminate the need to hire to meet payables needs as you grow
Global Coverage, International Payment Methods
Whether you’re paying suppliers, contractors, freelancers, publishers, affiliates, or creators, Tipalti can handle it. A self-service portal guides payees through choosing their preferred payment method and collects banking details.
- The global payments system executes payments to 196 countries in 120 local currencies
- Six international payment methods – US ACH, global ACH (eCheck), wire transfer, PayPal, paper check, and prepaid debit card
- Automatically validates supplier data in real-time using 26,000 global banking rules to eliminate payment errors.
- No phone calls, emails, or faxes by your finance staff
- Flexible and secure global payments backed by our money transmitter licenses
Advanced Payment Configuration Options
Want to eliminate paper checks? Sick of costly wire transfers? Want to avoid uneconomical small payments?
- Use transaction fees to incentivize payees to choose the most cost effective payment methods
- Use payment thresholds to hold payments until a specified minimum amount is reached, improving cost margins on transactions
Payment Transparency Throughout
Looking to reduce calls to your payables department? Proactive payment status communications keep payees informed when payments are processed, and when (and why) they fail. Payees can also view their complete payment history in an online portal, freeing your team from hours spent on issue resolution.
- Payees are alerted if additional information is required to process payment, if tax forms need to be updated, and more
- All payment communications and self-service portal access are white-labeled so that your brand stays front and center, helping you to build trust with your payees
Enterprise-Grade Financial Controls
Protect the funds that are leaving your organization. Instituting strong internal controls is critical to scale payment operations. Enforce delegation of authority, segregation of duties, and system access.
- Unlimited payment approvers, configurable workflows, and role-based access
- Audit trail logs capture user activity in the system, assuring you always have a record for auditability
Jeff Magliola | VP Operations at Content.ad
Tipalti has significantly increased our productivity. Paying publishers would take a week just to initiate and track payments, as well as send checks or PayPal. And we’d spend two days a month investigating and resolving payment issues. Now we’re able to do all this in one‐fifth the time.
Innovation and efficiency
Tipalti offers the most comprehensive payables technology to help your
business streamline, simplify, and evolve.
Let’s get more productive
Talk to an expert and learn how you can take control of your payables.