Tax Compliance for Accounts Payable
- KPMG-approved tax form process
- Collect and validate IRS and VAT tax IDs
- Maintain W-9, W-8BEN, VAT Details
- Walk suppliers through complex requirements
- Integrate with 1099 & 1042-S services
Tipalti solves the complex, highly-manual process of collecting tax information through digital capture directly during the onboarding flow, ensuring information is validated before a payment is ever processed. Help ensure IRS tax compliance with KPMG-approved tax form data validation and withholding calculations.
By implementing Tipalti’s solution, we were able to completely automate the collection of W-8/W-9 forms from 100% of our publishers, with no time invested by us. We also achieved complete tax compliance with regulations.
President at Infolinks
Be IRS-Compliant & Slash Tax Risks
Tipalti’s tax solution for US payers simplifies the process and helps your company comply with IRS tax provisions. You can require all payees to fill out tax forms or provide their VAT/local tax ID as part of self-registration on the Tipalti portal. You can rest easy knowing your AP operation is always up-to-date with the latest US tax laws.
- Meets IRS requirements, as prescribed by KPMG.
- Optionally set tax ID submission as a requirement during onboarding, regardless if they hit the IRS $600 threshold.
Digitize Tax Form Collection & Validation for Ease of Use
Tipalti’s guided tax form wizard helps suppliers of US payers choose the correct form based on country and business structure. Once the correct tax form is selected, Tipalti digitizes the tax form documents and applies 1,000+ rules including TIN matching to ensure the proper data has been provided. At year-end, Tipalti generates 1099 / 1042-S tax preparation reports and calculates any necessary withholdings.
- Supports W-9, W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, W-8EXP, W-8IMY, W-8ECI, W-4 or Form 8233
- Tax IDs are collected digitally and optimized for electronic signatures.
- Verification ensures tax information is complete and helps protect from IRS penalties.
Confidently Go Global with International Tax Capabilities
For non-US payers, local and VAT tax ID collection is available. For European countries, Tipalti also supports document collection so suppliers can provide additional information when needed and self-billing invoices where suppliers must approve invoices before payments can be processed.
- Collecting and validating local & VAT tax IDs in 49 countries.*
- Built-in tax engine validates against 3,000+ rules to help prevent ID errors and issues.
*Supported countries are: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Uruguay.
Select the right capabilities for your needs
I need Tipalti to: