How Gig Economy Companies Scale Freelancer Payments
It used to take bandwidth and resources from our team. We were writing and mailing checks. Now that payments automation is built into our platform for partners, we are able to pay our partners faster, in their preferred method.
CEO at Flytographer
A payables process you’ll never think about again.
Automate the entire process for paying your network of global freelancers and contractors.
Reduce the friction of making your network payable.
A complete whitelabeled, self-service onboarding system that’s easy to implement and intelligent.
Pay anyone, anywhere.
Pay freelancers in 196 countries using 120 currencies, and across multiple payment methods in a matter of clicks.
Eliminate complex partner communications.
Proactively notify freelance partners about payment status and issues—reducing calls to your finance team.
We were spending seven days a month paying our contributors around the world. Now we only spend one day making those global payments.
CFO at SeekingAlpha
- Partners provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time.
Tipalti is the most comprehensive payables platform available
Learn more by exploring our feature set
Strategies and Insights from Real-world Online Marketplaces
How do you know if your marketplace has a payment issue?