Generate revenue from your payables operations
- Earn referral fee revenue from AP operations
- Maintain a cash neutral position; no impact to Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) or working capital
- Improve cash flow, maintain or extend current Net terms
- Offer suppliers easy access to working capital earlier
- Improve supply chain health which is critical in today’s environment
NetNow from Tipalti enables your AP department to earn revenue and your suppliers to get paid faster, without any changes to your processes or working capital.
Cash flow for our business is crucial, and the process can be complex when trying to sell an invoice for an earlier payment. Tipalti NetNow makes it easy. We’re literally paid in a couple of days through a few clicks instead of waiting a month or two. If our other clients had this in place, we’d jump to take advantage of it.
Language Services by Arts and Letters
Accelerated Payment Offers on Inbound Invoices
Tipalti’s end-to-end payables platform makes offering early payments easy and frictionless. Automating supplier onboarding and invoice collection expedites offers that can be sent, and with early payments built right into the payments process, suppliers can opt in with a few clicks.
- Offer suppliers faster access to cash to grow their business.
- Save time and paperwork from one-off early payment agreements with high-value suppliers.
- Suppliers can accept early payments for all subsequent invoices with NetNow Auto Pay.
Generate Revenue. No Payables Process Change. No Working Capital Impact.
There is no change to your working capital and your approval and payment workflows remain the same, as you pay invoices on their regularly scheduled due date. Tipalti sends offers to your suppliers and advances payments with our financing partners
- Earn referral fee revenue from AP operations.
- Provide capital acceleration to payees without impacting your working capital or workflows.
- Pay on the regularly scheduled invoice due date.
Suppliers Can Optionally Accept NetNow Offers with a Click
Tipalti automatically notifies suppliers they have a NetNow offer through email notifications. The supplier will benefit from a dynamically calculated discount that will prorate based on the number of days early the supplier will be paid.
- NetNow offers are optional, with automatic same-day payment processing upon acceptance.
- Offers are extended based on when invoices are approved, or with no invoices, fully scheduled payment runs.
- NetNow is available for suppliers in US ACH, eCheck (Global ACH), wire, or check payment methods.
Select the right capabilities for your needs
I need Tipalti to: