How Software and Technology Companies Solve Supplier Payments
It’s about leveling up the finance team from being the people that code invoices and pay people, to actually being real drivers of business success and topline growth.
Senior Financial Analyst – Revenue Operations at Top Hat
A payables process you’ll never think about again.
Automate the entire process for paying your global suppliers and contractors.
Touchless AP is a reality.
Invoices are read through OCR for straight-through processing, including the entire approval cycle from invoice to payment.
Reduce the friction of making your suppliers payable.
A complete whitelabeled, self-service onboarding system that’s easy to implement and intelligent.
Pay anyone, anywhere.
Pay suppliers in 190 countries using 120 currencies, and across multiple payment methods in a matter of clicks.
Centralize payables operations.
Tipalti makes it easy to bring accounts payable controls and execution to businesses with multiple subsidiaries and business units.
Hear from our software and technology customers
Why trust Tipalti with your AP operation?
Eliminate Manual Processes
Manual effort can lead to partner payment errors. Dramatically reduce payment workload by 80% with self-service onboarding, automated communications, and a unified payment processing interface. You’ll also reduce payment errors and potential fraud.
Pay Suppliers Anywhere
Offer the most flexible payment options (including US ACH, wire transfer, global ACH, PayPal, prepaid debit, or paper check) to retain the best suppliers and contractors to improve your service quality, while reducing the risk of paying fraudsters. They can also be paid in their local currency.
Add Financial Controls
Ensure invoices are approved by the right signatories and payment execution is signed off by key executives. Tipalti provides deep financial controls to secure payables activities.
Effortless Tax Compliance
Don’t wait until year-end to hunt down supplier for their tax forms. Collect W-9, W-8 series, or VAT ID forms and produce submission-ready 1099 and 1042-S reports.
Tipalti saves me time. Instead of entering bills, I’m focusing on finding strategic solutions for other challenges that we’re facing.
Senior Staff Accountant at PrinterLogic
How Software and Technology Companies Use Tipalti
- They provide identity, payment details, and tax information (e.g. W8, W9, VAT).
- Tipalti verifies payment details using over 26,000 rules.
- The portal provides updates on payment status and allows for self-service changes.
- Suppliers can email invoices or upload them directly from the Supplier Hub web portal.
- Tipalti integrates with your ERP, performance tracking data, through the Tipalti API, or accepts a payment instruction file.
- Tipalti AI routes invoices and payment instructions to the organization’s approvers.
- Once approved, Tipalti routes payments internally to secure approvals, making sure funds exist, and paying in the supplier’s chosen payment method (e.g. ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.).
- No more logging into individual banking portals or reconciling payments from across multiple accounts.
- Tipalti sends the payments out through the proper banking channels.
- Tipalti alerts payees of payment status and reports any issues to them if funds don’t land.
- Payments and transaction fees are fully reported for reconciliation in real time to the ERP.
Select the right capabilities for your needs
I need Tipalti to:
Contact us today to schedule a demo to see if Tipalti can help automate your payables processes.
4 Signs You’re Outgrowing Bill.com for Accounts Payable
Increasing payment volumes is one. What are the others?